Join our electoral roll or update your contact details if you’re already enrolled and you can go in the draw to win a $500 Clothing the Gaps voucher!
Entries will close on 28 Feb 2022 at 5pm.
See our Terms & Conditions below.
Treaty is our opportunity to secure structural change to improve the lives of our people and make sure we always have the freedom and power to make the decisions that affect our communities, our culture, and our Country.
Nothing is off the table, so we need to think big and push hard!
Terms & Conditions of $500 Clothing the Gaps Competition Entry:
By submitting your details, you are accepting the terms & conditions (outlined below) of our voucher competition, and consenting to the collection, use, storage and disclosure of your personal information as specified in the terms and conditions.
This lottery is run by the First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria Ltd (ABN 51 636 189 412) (Assembly, we, us or our) of 48 Cambridge Street, Collingwood, Victoria 3066.
- General conditions
- Entry is free and open to persons who enrol to vote or update their details on the electoral roll.
- Entry into this lottery is deemed acceptance of conditions of entry.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- Entry to the lottery will open from 24 December 2021 at 9:00 am AEDT and will close on 28 February 2022 at 5:00 pm.
- Lottery draw
- The draw for the winner will take place on 1 March 2022 between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Entrants need not be present to win.
- Each entrant will be assigned a number, which will be drawn at random through government certified electronic draw system randomdraws.com.au provided by the business Trade Promotion and Lotteries Pty Ltd (ACN 601 297 330) (TPAL Electronic Draw System).
- Winning entry
- The winner will need to show proof of identification before the prize is released.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email by 7 March 2022 and the winner’s name will be published on the Assembly’s website on 8 March 2022.
- The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash unless deemed faulty.
- Collection of prize
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days after the winner is declared. The Assembly will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winner and deliver the prize.
- If the Assembly is unable to locate the winner and deliver the prize after reasonable efforts have been made to identify the winner, the winner may be substituted via a second draw.
- Privacy consent statement
- We will collect, use, store and disclose your personal information provided to us in your Application Form for Enrolment for the purpose of conducting this lottery (including entering your full name into the TPAL Electronic Draw System).