On Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 of November, Assembly Members will meet on Bunurong Country to plan the next steps on the journey to Treaty.
The elected Members will be considering the various details and practicalities involved in putting decision-making power back into Aboriginal hands.
At 3.15pm on the Wednesday, Members will hold a live broadcast where Community and allies can tune in to hear an update from each of the regions.
The broadcast will be published live on this page, as well as our Facebook page. To get a notification when it starts, register here.
- Welcome to Country and smoking ceremony
- Closing the gap
- Discussions with government representatives
- Elders’ Voice and Youth Voice
- Workshop: Towards statewide Treaty
- Member led items and other business
- Smoking Ceremony
- Opening Smoking Ceremony
- Passing the message stick update
- Internal decision making processes for Treaty topics
- Self Determination Fund – Presentation from Directors
- Operational reports and updates
- Live broadcast at 3:15pm: Members’ reports for each region
- Closing Smoking Ceremony