The Assembly is seeking feedback on its groundbreaking model for the Treaty Authority – the body that will oversee future Treaty negotiations between First Peoples and the Victorian Government.
This Discussion Paper outlines the ideas we are taking into our discussions with the Victorian Government to reach agreement on a model for the Treaty Authority.
We look forward to hearing the feedback you have on the questions in this paper, as Traditional Owners and/or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Victoria.
Our feedback period has been extended. We welcome all feedback by mid-April 2022.
Feedback can be provided in any form. Your feedback can be in writing, an audio recording or a video recording.
Feedback on this Discussion Paper can be provided by:
- Completing the form on our website *Note: submissions are now closed
- Email to email@example.com
- Letter to First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria,
- 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood VIC 3066
- Phone on 1800 873 289 (between 9:00am to 5:00pm AEDT Monday to Friday).
- We can make a time with you to take your response over the phone.
Please contact us if you would like us to arrange for a presentation or a meeting on this Discussion Paper.
Update: Thank you for your feedback on our Discussion Paper. Please find up-to-date information on the Treaty Authority here.