Create a design based on this year’s NAIDOC theme, ‘Get Up! Stand Up! Show up!’, and enter the comp for your chance to win $1,000 and have your work featured on our exclusive First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria NAIDOC Week tees!
We’ll do a limited print run of tees featuring the deadliest design that anyone (mob and allies) can purchase to wear during NAIDOC Week, from 3 – 11 July 2022.
Get those creative vibes happening and make sure you submit your design by 25 May 2022.
How to enter
- Download our template you can use for your design.
- Create your design, it must:
- Be original and include the words ‘Get Up! Stand Up! Show Up!’
- Use no more than five colours (so it can be printed on a black t-shirt)
- Be provided in a high-resolution PDF
- Submit your design via the form below
Please note: this competition is open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples living in Victoria only.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com
Find the Terms and Conditions here.
This competition has now closed, head over to our online store to order your NAIDOC 2022 t-shirt