Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
The First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria (the Assembly) is the voice of Aboriginal people in Victoria in the next stage of the Treaty process. It is made up of Victorian Traditional Owners, elected by Aboriginal Communities, for Aboriginal Communities, to advance our rights, interests and benefits.
Our mandate is to work with the State to establish Treaty processes that recognise our sovereignty as the First Peoples of Victoria, support self-determination, and realise our human rights, to make Victoria stronger for everyone.
Walk with us and make history!
This is an exciting for an experience Executive Assistant to provide high quality secretarial and administrative support to the Co-Chairs, managing challenging diaries and exercising judgement to quickly identify emerging issues to deliver the Assembly’s priorities.
Working under limited supervision and reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide high level confidential secretarial and administrative support including extensive diary management, email and travel management.
Your previous experience and skill set includes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Victorian Aboriginal Communities
- Respectful and collegiate approach to work, and to community members
- Demonstrated experience as an executive assistant, or other relevant administrative support experience
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Able to meet tight deadlines and comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
Apply now by submitting your CV and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and suitability to email@example.com.
Salary range: $98,000-$120,000 per annum.
Applications close Friday 25 June 2021
To download the PDF Position Description, click here.