tERMS AND CONDITIONS
- General conditions
- Entry is free and open to people over the age of 16 booking tickets to Treaty Day Out: Bendigo.
- Entry into this lottery is deemed acceptance of conditions of entry.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- Employees of the Assembly are ineligible to participate.
- Entry to the lottery will open from 7pm 6 September 2022 and will conclude once 20 people have entered.
- Lottery draw
- The draw for the winners will take place after 7pm on 6 September 2022.
- The prizes are a single ‘Treaty Day Out: Bendigo gig t-shirt’ valued at $45 for each winner.
- The winners will be assigned based on the time stamp of their ticket booking made via the Humantix system at treatydayout.com
- Winning entry
- The winners will be notified via email on Wednesday 7 September 2022
- By Friday 9 September the winners names will be listed below until 3 October 2022
- The winners can collect their t-shirt from the Merch tent at Treaty Day Out: Bendigo on 1 October 2022.
- Collection of prize
- The winner will need to show proof of identification before the prize is released.
- The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash unless deemed faulty.
- If the prize is not collected and the Assembly is unable to locate a winner and deliver the prize after reasonable efforts, the prize wont be kept available at the Assembly’s office for more than one week.
- Privacy consent statement
- We will collect, use, store and disclose your personal information provided to us in your survey for the purpose of conducting this lottery (including entering your name into the Humanitix ticking system.
- Your personal information used in connection with Humanitix may also be held and used as per their terms and conditions.
- Contact the Assembly for any queries or concerns regarding this lottery.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1800 Treaty (1800 87 32 89) between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. Address: PO Box 4218, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065.